3E NVEstablished in 1999, 3E is an independent technology and consulting company in renewable energy and energy efficiency. The company offers expert technical guidance and due diligence services, covering the whole project lifecycle. 3E also has a track record in advising corporate and public authorities on sustainable energy technology, policy and markets. Additionally, it offers a suite of software services that enhance the performance of renewable energy plants, facilitate the implementation of smart grids and assess the energy efficiency improvements in buildings. 3E combines in-house innovation, partnerships with leading R&D centers, and a thorough understanding of practical industry needs to continuously offer high performance, cost-effective energy services and products. 3E expertise covers: Solar: PV & thermal power Wind power: on & offshore Sustainable buildings & sites Power grids and markets Its clients include renewable energy project developers and investors, energy utilities, architectural offices, suppliers in the construction markets, maintenance companies, financial institutions and regional and international public authorities. 3E’s international team operates from Brussels (HQ), London, Paris, Toulouse, Istanbul, Delhi and Cape Town and has a project track-record of over 15 years in over 40 countries.
3E’s Buildings & Sites Team is looking for a medior/senior consultant who is passionate about sustainable energy concepts for buildings and urban sites and has proven experience in consultancy and project management in the field of sustainable buildings. Proven experience in EPB is definite plus.
Our clients include real estate developers, architects, building product manufacturers, energy utilities, maintenance companies, and regional and international public authorities.
You join a team of multidisciplinary experts dedicated to providing high-quality consultancy from the design to operations phase, focussing on the technical and economical aspect of the energy concept and the broader sustainability approach.
You will be a technical consultant and will also take the role of project manager for dedicated projects.
As a technical consultant:
- You design and provide technical-economic analysis of sustainable energy concepts and innovation strategies for buildings and urban districts
- You perform energy and comfort concept design studies and certification (EPB, thermodynamic simulations, PHPP, WELL…) for buildings & urban sites
- You perform sustainability guidance & certification (e.g. BREEAM)
- You execute strategy & policy projects for public authorities or private industry players
- You provide technical assistance to our clients in the realisation of their ambitious energy concepts, from pre-design to post-commissioning
- You deliver expert input studies eg dynamic simulations, CFD, LCA, ESCO, heat networks, energy & storage,…
As a project manager, you manage your projects from A to Z:
- You manage your ongoing projects in terms of resource and cost planning, execution and quality of content, while closely liaising with the client and the project team
- You contribute to the sales process by identifying business opportunities, discussing potential scope with the client and work out a proposal, in agreement with your manager
- Architect-engineer or engineer or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the areas of sustainable buildings or energy efficiency concepts
- Proven experience in EPB and al last one of the other mentioned fields of expertise (sustainability guidance on building and site level, PHPP, BREEAM, dynamic simulations, conceptual energy design)
- Team working
- Strong organisational and time management capabilities; able to work under budget and time pressure
- High sense of responsibility and professional attitude
- Client-oriented and excellent communication skills, excellent writing skills for report writing
- Technical, analytical and creative mind-set
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French or additional languages is an asset
In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a young and highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare.
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities