We are looking for a Business Manager for our new Furniture Solutions department based in Brussels to write a new "success story" in this country.
What this job involves
Reporting directly to the Furniture Solutions department director manager and matrix report of country manager director, you will
- Advise customers, investors and purchasing advisors in furniture design solutions
- Develop sales activities and professional network
- Create sales offers and financial follow-ups
- Global coordination of a project with a strong interaction with the assistants, the logistics department and the other departments of the JLL / Tetris group.
- Client follow-up and create customer loyalty
- Monitoring of furniture installations
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
• Solid experience of professional furniture distribution
• A strong culture of design and 360 ° space layouts
• A keen sense of business and customer satisfaction.
• Team spirit
• Organizational skills
• Perfect knowledge of the Office pack.
• You’ll be fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken
• A driving license
Every customer is different and we will therefore encourage you to show your ingenuity in terms of design & layout according to our customers’ expectations.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Bring your ambition and explore a world of possibility.
Apply today !
Tétris, a subsidiary of the JLL Group, specializes in the design and development of professional work spaces. We assist our clients as a consultant and general contractor and offer a full turnkey service to companies wanting to fit out their offices, as well as investors who want to renovate or refurbish their properties (shops, offices, hotels, bank agencies).
Present on 3 continents and in 15 countries, Tétris, current leader in Design & Build, continues its growth with a turnover of approximately 700 million euros and more than 800 employees in EMEA.
Some key figures for 2019:
As part of its expansion, Tétris opened a new department in France dedicated to the distribution of furniture and accessories for all its customers and prospects in January 2017. Due to good results, we are now extending this activity to all our Tétris offices.
- turnover 711 million dollars
- 265 million euros turnover in France with a growth rate of + 33% in 2018
- 4000 projects carried out in Europe, from 30 m² to 55,000 m²
- 40% of turnover in repeat business
- 15 countries
If you are intested, please apply by following this link: https://jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/jllcareers/job/Brussels-BEL/Business-Manager-for-our-Furniture-Solutions-department_REQ89478