At B-architecten, B-bis and B-city, we believe that every single person can make a positive difference in life. We use our passion for the design and development of spatial solutions to build a better society with the city as main target.
We do more than develop buildings. Design is our core business – from door handle to city district – but we equally invest in innovative research, we publish and debate, take our own initiatives and seize opportunities to push the boundaries of our profession.
We are a close group of more than 60 self-managing designers who are heavily involved in the decision making, resulting in clear agreements and transparent consultation structures. Each B-team has its particular focus and way of functioning, yet we all share a distinct innovative view on the variety of projects the B-platforms stand for.
B-architecten is currently looking for an urban designer with experience to join the team.
- You independently follow up on complex urban design assignments of different scale levels
- You are responsible for the communication and coordination with clients and other stakeholders
- You are the first contact for your fellow architects with urban development questions
- Knowledge of French is an extra asset
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- A degree in urbanism
- An extra degree in architecture is a plus
- Being able to work independently with a great sense of responsibility
- Strong team player, able to handle different teams flexibly
What’s in it for you?
We are no traditional architecture office, nor do we aim at becoming one.
Besides a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a horizontal work environment where autonomy is key, we believe well-being is just as important as prosperity. That’s why we have a rich tradition of well-developed team activities, such as a daily healthy lunch for all employees, snacks, refreshing ice-cream or comfort food depending on the weather, pilates lessons on Wednesdays and the monthly B-café, where we invite external speakers to give a lecture. Every year we go on a day trip to B-projects in the implementation phase and in the month September we always go on a two-day trip. We start our holidays traditionally with a cosy Christmas dinner and a summer BBQ in the courtyard of our B-office.
Want to know more?
The above are just a few examples of what we have to offer. Did we encourage you to discover the B-culture? We would love to meet you! Email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and we’ll see you soon.